ot stands for OnyToo, the name used by the original contributor of this library inside Foxite. This library, for those who are not familiar yet with this, has two control class, i.e., _calendar and _datepicker.
I actually preferred this over my own datepicker class as his approach on the dropdown portion has appealed very much to me being not constrained to the boundaries of the parent form where the datepicker will be dragged into. So I ditched my class and use this instead on my own project.
What is new here?
I tried my best to retain the core designs of OnyToo's calendar library and just added some things that appeals to my taste now. Here are what has been changed/added:
- Removed the skin I added before, I also removed the extra shape that comes originally with said library. I changed the background of the calendar control class to plain white.
- Change of fonts from Tahoma 8 to Calibri 10 as Calibri appeals more to me these days especially on numbers
- Made the dropdown form wider adding a portion showing the currently selected day in big number plus the day and month below it.
- Added capability to change/add holidays on the ply via utilizing Right-Click of the days.
- Added capability to also include notes via Right-Click on the days as well
- Added visual clues to diffirentiate the days
Here is the adjusted look: