This is the counterpart of ssToExcel2 of ssClasses.
Unlike ExcelPivot, this one simply transfers your cursor/table into excel with added formats, titles, etc. An example is a ledger as shown at the bottom hereof New properties
- _PaperSize (1 = letter (Default), 3 = tabloid, 4 = ledger, 5= legal, 7 = executive, 8 = A3, 9 = A4, 11 = A5, 66 = A2, 119 = 11x17 size)
- _MarginLeft, _MarginRight, _MarginTop, _MarginBottom (all Defaults to 1 inch)
- _WithFooter (Default is .F.)
- _Orientation (1 = Portrait (Default), 2 = Landscape)
- _scaling (For zooming of sheet, default is 100)
- _isProper = to turn the field names into PROPER() (Default or .T.) or UPPER() (.F.)
- Added Progressbar (ProgBarX class)
- Replaced Default body font from Tahoma to Calibri
- Cleaned codes, speed up automation a bit
Shown below is what I meant by exporting cursor result to excel using this class on a spreadsheet with added features. Please note that with this class, it us entirely possible to do that even when you have zero automation knowledge.
Available only to ssUltimate subscribers.