ssTab is better in a lot of ways than ssPage. It also offers more feature than ssPage. Here are the parameters of ssTab:
Lparameters cCaption, cToolTip, nTab, cPageFrame, nColor, nStyle, cIcon, nIconStretch, lShowFold, lActiveTab
- cCaption - is the caption of the tab
- cToolTip - is the tooltiptext of the tab (optional)
- nTab - is the tab number of the PageFrame to be binded to ssTab
- cPageFrame - is the name of the PageFrame to be binded to ssTab
- nColor - is a numeric color (right now only 1 to 4) to dictate what color of the tab will appear
- nStyle - is the BackStyle of the tab (1 for Opaque, 0 for Transparent). This produces extra appearances on ssTab
- cIcon - is the icon of the tab (optional, use bmp or jpeg; preferably .bmp)
- nIconStretch - will the icon stretch or not?
- lShowFold - whether ActivePage (clicked page) shows a folded section on the right or not
- lActiveTab - to specify which one of the ssTabs you want to be the Active Tab (and which Page of the PageFrame to start active)
Of course, in the future I may create more.
Among the sample given to subscribers is this: